1. The home nursing service provides a nurse who is dedicated to serving the patient and is specialized in caring for him alone, unlike hospitals and centers where the nurse is responsible for more than one case at the same time, and accordingly cannot focus on a specific patient.
2. Home nursing service reduces the need to move and go to emergency departments in hospitals to install solutions or take intramuscular and intravenous injections. As many doctors advise to lessen visits to hospitals especially in the light of the unprecedented Corona pandemic and the emergence and spread of many dangerous diseases to avoid transmission of infection to the elderly and those with weak immunity and chronic diseases.
3. Following up and observing any changes that may occur in the patient’s health condition, and quickly taking the necessary action when needed before things get worse and the health condition deteriorates and having to go to the hospital.
4. When noticing any change in the health condition, the nurse can easily provide advice regarding the appropriate specialty that should be consulted, which we can also provide at home by sending the specialist or consultant, and then the nurse implements the new treatment plan that was developed according to the specialized doctor’s advice.
5. Total home nursing prices are less expensive compared to hospital nursing prices, especially with regard to cases that need long-term health care and for several times.
6. Being in your home in a comfortable family atmosphere reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, and gives you a sense of reassurance and psychological comfort that helps to receive the treatment program with a better morale, especially in cases of the elderly.
7. Helping the elderly to perpetual movement and constant turning to reduce muscle atrophy and prevent the emergence of bedsores.
8. Ensuring the complete privacy of the patient in his home because there are no one other than the patient’s family and the nurses only, which helps in following up the treatment program in complete privacy and without any disturbance.
9. Coordination and permanent follow-up of the patient and his health condition from the DoktorCare team through the daily follow-up of the nurse and follow-up of the patient and his caretaker to maintain the patient’s health and ensure the quality of the service provided.
10. DoktorCare’s home nursing service can deal with patients infected with Coronavirus, which requires special and strict precautionary measures so that the patient’s family or the nurse himself is not exposed to infection.